2018 Public Health & Healthcare Preparedness Academy
Join us on March 27-29, 2018 for the Virginia Public Health & Healthcare Preparedness Academy in Roanoke, Virginia. Here you will have the opportunity to learn about healthcare emergency preparedness and network with fellow healthcare colleagues, regional healthcare coalition representatives, public health personnel, and many others! The attached flyer has details on healthcare specific sessions and links to registration and the full agenda.
The deadline to register is March16th. To register, click the links below:
- Public Health and Healthcare Preparedness Academy Course ID: 1074831 (March 27-28)
- VDH: Field Epidemiology Seminar 2018 (In Person) / Course ID: 1073507 (March 29)
- VDH: Field Epidemiology Seminar 2018 (via Webinar) / Course ID: 1073505 (March 29)
Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) Credits
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of VCU Health Continuing Medical Education. The VCU Health Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. VCU Health Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- ANCC and the Virginia Board of Nursing accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM) from organizations accredited by the ACCME for CNE contact hour requirements.
- OEMS will provide CE credit for EMTs attending.
We look forward to seeing you!